Kinesiology TFH - Reiki Master - Cordon Bleu Cook - Author
After a stroke, which necessitated the sale of my Natural Toiletries business, and learning to walk, read and talk again, I was motivated and inspired to find out as much as I could about how stress, diet, lifestyle and the environment affects the brain, the gut, and the brain-gut connection. So I researched, studied, retrained and became fascinated with finding the root cause to symptoms, what symptoms may mean, how suppressing symptoms do not target the root cause of disease, and how I could help people to recognise the symptoms that I had ignored for years.
Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy provides a holistic approach that encourages the body’s intrinsic healing ability, which in turn helps to address the root cause of imbalance, create sustainable healing, and promote long term health and vibrancy.
In a non-judgmental consultation, I look into your whole history and potential genetic pre-dispositions going back two generations, your lifestyle, diet and environment, your likes, dislikes and motivations. With a no "diet" approach, I guide, educate and motivate you to begin taking charge of your own health by making gradual adjustments in your diet, lifestyle and environment, that may help to restore balance to your mind and body.
Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist Diploma - The School of Health
Anatomy and Physiology Diploma - The School of Health
Natauropathic Nutrition Advisor Diploma - Natural Healthcare College
Cordon Bleu Cookery Diploma - The Cordon Bleu School
Reiki Master Practitioner - Rose Therapies
Kinesiology Touch For Health Proficiency - Rose Therapies
Long CPDs (Continual professional development) / Other Courses
SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth) Professional Mastery Programme - The SIBO Doctor
Liver and Gallbladder in Health and Disease - Doctorate Level by Dr Sandberg-Lewis, Dr Dr Keivan Jinnah
Advanced Master Herbalist Diploma
META Body Health Coach
PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) Awareness Diploma
Insomnia Practitioner Diploma
Flower & Vibrational Essences Practitioner Diploma
Treating Generalised Anxiety (GAD) and Panic Attacks - Mind Body Breakthrough
Understanding Depression and Anxiety - The Open University
Conversational Hypnosis and Therapy
Counselling Skills Diploma
Federation of Nutritional Therapists (FNTP) - MFNTP Membership No: 104823002
Rose Association of Animal & Human Therapies - RAAHT
I previously owned a natural toiletries and skin care manufacturing business and I am author of 5 globally published books on natural products for The Guild of Master Craftsmen - Bath Bombs, Soaps, Candles, Beauty Oils & Butters, Beauty Scrubs & Masks.
Random Facts about Me
* For many years I worked as a Production Manager in television production. I travelled the World and met some fascinating people. I worked on the World on the World's Strongest Man TV Competition, with some of the biggest men in the World.
* For many years I worked on the Nobel Prizes TV documentary programme, with some of the biggest brains in the World (I also powdered many of their balding heads for the TV cameras). I was on the balcony filming, just above Nelson Mandela, when he received his Nobel Peace Prize.
* I studied silversmithing - one of my pieces was exibited at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
* I have a Cordon Bleu Cookery Diploma and in my youth worked as a Chalet Girl in the French Alps, and in The City as chef for Director's lunches.
* I once flew a helicopter over Cheddar Gorge in my first (and last) flying lesson.